Friday 4 May 2018

Sedges Tile Lake 29/4/2018

Sedges Tile lake 29/4/18

Its Sunday it windy so it must be my weekly trip to Bridgwater.  This week  the hls crew had a lake booked  at the Sedges fishery and getting there I found out that we had tile lake and we also had a full house which is nice to see ..my plan today was to fish for silvers but I needed to draw the right area for them and speaking to Danny. He said that they had been showing at the top end of the lake (pegs 27-33) ..
Anyway I paid my money to Shane and that's when the guru tart started !! He told me that he has ordered his new guru box and that he is still looking for a buyer for his mint 6 month old guru box ??? what a tart !! he said that the first £100 in his hand gets it ....anyway I collected my nets and said hello to a few people ..
Tony Fry asked if I was still fishing like a knob (so supportive) and I just smiled then George (best silvers angler in the club) also asked the same ....so game on !!
Into the bucket of dream and I pulled out peg 39 ..which  is a great peg and always has a carp or 2 in it ...Danny had the peg every one wanted and he was on peg 40 and to my right I should have had Rob on peg 38 but he said he wasn't sitting in the wind all day so went on canal lake...
Danny said we had no chance today on the silvers but they move so I set a silver rig ..a pellet feeder to fish towards the island and carp rig to fish hard pellet.. looking around I could see Eric on peg 36 and he always good at this venue Stan on 35 and also Tony on peg 30 the only people I could see on the over side of the lake was Lord C (octopussy baits) on peg 24 and god did he look good.....
At the all in I put some micros and corn on my silvers line ...some 4 mm pellets on my carp line and went on the pellet feeder half expecting it to get a pull straight away ...and it just sat there  looking around I could see Eric and Lord C (octopussy baits) catching carp Danny on peg 40 was getting the odd  skimmers and losing the better ones and I was still waiting for a bite ?? here we go again!!
So I had a look on the silver line and had a skimmer within 5 minutes then 1 more within the next 10 minutes then a carp (lost it) then 3 more carp so a change to the carp rig and I caught steady until the end of the match .. looking around I could see Lord C (octopussy bait) catching well and also Eric getting a bite a chuck on that lead rod of his !!! ...

At the all out I packed up and put my kit in the car and me and Danny and Jamie started the scales on peg 21 (golden peg) and Kev put on 35-9 to go into the lead :-) and then Paul (paxo baits) had a great net of silvers and had 31-13 (all caught on the straight bomb with maggot and feeding maggot over the top)..then it was Tony who had 10-14 and lots of trees ..then onto that man Lord C (octopussy baits) who said to me that he had 60lbs if he was lucky?? Well he put on 107-6 ??? Next person to weigh in was Simon who had 67-4 ..Brian (HMRC BAITS) had 23-11 and then a peg which I would have liked (peg30) and Lord C brother Shane had 40-8 on the waffffftttteeeerrrssss....over onto our side and that man Tony on peg 31 had 69-15, next Graham had 12-10 of silvers. George (best silvers angler in the club ) had a dnw ?? Not sure that's right ?? And then onto the big guns !!! well the guru tart had 45-2 and next was Stan who hammered the guru tart ...again with 67-12, then the north of England's  best looking bloke Eric who had 86-12 on peg 36, then Alan on peg 37 had a 62-1 (18-1 of silvers) I had 123-2 of carp and Danny (Pinocchio baits) on peg 40 said he only had 14-15 lbs of silvers actually had 29-0 of silvers and 32-2 of carp for 61-2 ...

So the winners are :

1st overall S King 123-2
2nd overall Lord C (octopussy baits) 107-6
3rd overall Eric 86-4

1st silvers Paul (paxo baits) 31-13
2nd silvers Danny (Pinocchio baits) 29-0
3rd silvers Alan 18-1
........last in the silvers George (best silvers angler in the club ) DNW.........

So a welcome win at last and all the silvers were down our side of the lake Danny !!!
This Sunday we are at Summerhayes fisheries and have a few spaces so please book in with the guru tart on 07879410735 ..

Lord C will not be there guys so we all have a chance of a pick up ...I think he is going to pick up his new seat box




No comments:

Post a Comment