Monday 25 July 2016

Sunday 24th July 2016 - Sedges Tile

We fished at Sedges on Tile on Sunday  where the limit is 20 pegs;  the twenty named anglers all turned up early which was a very good start to the day.   

Treasure collected the money and paid Denise, who was in charge for the day;   she also looked after the lads with tea and coffee and drew the golden peg number 21.

When it was time for the draw I drew 22, on my right "Sausage Bowyer" and to my left was Sheriff again.  There was just time to set up before the rain began.  I was late setting up so I only had one rig prepared, and as the day progressed I was short of gear, and more importantly short of ideas.   As the day dragged by I had very little to show from my peg.

Most of the big weights came from pegs 31-40, as the results below will show.

Our next match on Wednesday will be on Shiplate Hawthorns.   Due to some problems Badger has at Viaducts Cary, our next Sunday match will be on the TOP LAKE LANDSEND.


                                         Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment