Monday 18 July 2016

Sunday 17th July 2016 - Trinity Woodlands

We had a really good day at Trinity Woodlands, the weather was good and the lakes were perfect.   Twenty pegs were sorted and Misha picked the golden peg 30.   The lads all paid, Treasure settled with Misha,  the drew was made, so off we went.

I drew peg 14 with Tivi Dave to my right and Graham to my left.   I set up my gear and Horny tooted for the off.   After five minutes Phil was tackling Tonto about the limits of various angler's swims, rather too loudly for most people's liking, but eventually things quitened down.   

Tivi Dave started catchng well, skimmers coming at regular intervals, and after an hour was well in front of me.    As the day progresed David's bites came to an end, and I started to come good.

With an hour to go Horny decided to drop half his pole into the lake, so he stripped down to the buff to retreive it.   As you can imagine the remarks came thick and fast;  beware of the gudgeon nipping your todger, don't contaminate the water etc. etc.

The  day came to an end with a toot,  Sheriff and Tony Newell weighed us in.

The full results of a difficult day's fishing are below.

On Wednesday we return to Trinity, and Sunday we visit Sedges Tile Lake.

                                                Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment