Thursday 30 June 2016

Wednesday 29th June 2016 - Viaduct match lake

The weather forecast was rain, rain, and more rain, so I would like to thank the ten MEN who turned out to fish.   They were duely rewarded with some good fishing, and a poor imitation of a light shower through the whole match.

I took the money, sorted out the pegs with junior Badger Matt.   All the business done it was draw time, the golden peg was 43.  Bolton George had the worst peg on the lake, so said George, which made everyone laugh.   Tungsten Dave got lucky 43,  and it was off to the bank for a bit of competition.   I drew peg 47 and decided to fish under the tree to my right with caster and sweetcorn.  All was going well until I tried to swing a plump roach and lost my rig in the tree;  after that it was all downhill.  

The Sheriff fished another good match for first in silvers.  Stan the Man won overall, and so ended another good day wilth good mates.   The full results are below.

Next Sunday its Avalon, and Wednesday the same venue.

                              See you there.

                                            Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment