Sunday 11 November 2018

Landsend fishery match lake 11/11/18

Landsend fishery 11/11/18
A very short blog tonight as I am busy. Anyway, I drew the golden peg !!! Peg 5 !!!  and blew out big time. I had 3 carp and a few pound of white bait ..it was hard going !! But it was a great day weather wise and it was nice to sit in the sun even though I couldn't see my float for 1.5 hrs as he sun was low and a bit of a pain .. 
Its a great venue and I would fish it again tomorrow as I love the place …
The winners today were :
1st overall was Tony N on peg 21 with 32-9
2nd was George (best silvers angler in the club), peg 13 with 27-3
1st silvers Yes, Danny again on peg 11 with 11-2
2nd silvers Lord C on Peg 8 with 0-15 YES!!!!! 0-15 

well done to all...
Next week  we are at Avalon so please book in with the guru tart … Have a nice week cos mine will be crap and getting crappier for the next 6-7 weeks..oh joy !!


No comments:

Post a Comment