Thursday 21 September 2017

Wednesday 20th Sept 2017 - Landsend Match Lake

My apologies for this short blog. It's not because the Nasty Old Sheriff hammered me, but Marilyn has a long list of SMALL? jobs she has to do!!

We were fishing Landsend Match today, and there was a very cold wind freezing my marbles off; I was on peg one and not catching a great deal either.   It was hard going, but some of the lads did okay.   Danny won the silvers with 26lbs, and the  "Man With No Name" who was on a hot run, slipped 70lbs plus of carp into his nets.

Sadly we loose Ballcock for the winter, he is doing his refereeing duties, the officous little git; we love you really Martin.   He assured me he would be back in late spring.

         On Sunday we visit Summerhayes Longs, and Wednesday it's Avalon.

                        Get your long johns on, Winter's coming. 


                                                   Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment