Thursday 1 December 2016

Wednesday 30th November 2016 - Avalon Fisheries

It was white over and -4 when I arrived at the car park expecting to be fishing on my own, and wondering what the hell I was doing there.  I underestimated the brave lads of Dad's Army!!! Tungsten was already there, and we ended up with eight fishing.

Chris was looking after us today, but no Treasure, his car is in hospital.   I did the business and selected the pegs, the Golden Peg was 11 which drawn by Tonto again.   We were rewarded for turning out with the sun shining and fish caught on what became a very pleasant day.   It was never going to be huge weights, but that bad old Sheriff managed 10lbs to win from peg 13.  He has accumulated quite a few of our nuggets of late, which is not good for my Karma.

Thanks lads for a rather special day, and also many thanks to the three who came and rescued my No 4 section from the murky depths.

                                  I am looking forward to Sunday when we fish Emeralds,
                                                     and next Wednesday at Viaducts Lodge Lake 


No comments:

Post a Comment