Friday 30 December 2016

Wednesday 28th December 2016 - Sedges Tile Lake

It was a white over today, I was first to arrive, and I could not see the other side of the lake it was so foggy!!  I thought I might be fishing alone, but no, eight of the hardy fellows eventually put their paws into the draw bag.   The biggest surprise I had was, my eight names matched the chaps who turned up!   But no surprise I failed to catch 2lb, and I will get more earache when Bend It finds out.

Danny drew the Golden Peg 39, but for once had to settle for second to Rob Eagle for silvers,  Roger winning overall with Kev coming second.

On a day when fish were hard to come by, the sun came out and for myself a warm pleasant day, even the resident King Fisher did a fly past in the sun showing off its colours.   What more can one ask for on the last week of the year.

               On Sunday we are fishing Sedges Brick, and next Wednesday its Viaduct's Match Lake.

                      Pick up the phone PLEASE

                              A Happy New Year to ALL and everyone who reads this Blog.


                                                    Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment