Friday 23 December 2016

Wednesday 21st December 2016 - Sedges Brick Lake

Fifteen of the lads turned out on a cold but dry day, for which we were thankful.   No Treasure, so I took care of the business, and Danny helped with the draw.   Kev drew the Golden Peg number 3, and I had peg 5 with Ninja Eric to my left.   No complaints, so I shouted all in and battle commenced; it was more like a minor skirmish for me, but I did catch a few fish.   I actually thought I had not done to badly, until I helped with the weigh in, and found that nasty Sheriff weighed 14lbs with the help of a nice tench, had won the silvers convincingly.   Peter continued his good run with a commendable 73lbs 4ozs, mainly of scaleys.   Sausage Bowyer was second with 65lbs.   Bend It kept telling everybody how I had amassed 7lbs in my last three matches, I say "beware of the tormented angler after a couple of good draws"!!!

Well done everyone, we return here on Tile on Wednesday 28th, and Sedges Brick on New Year's Day, do I have to say January 1st?

                              I wish you all the Seasons Greeting

                                              Chair Bob



No comments:

Post a Comment