Monday 28 November 2016

Sunday 27th November - Sedges Tile Lake

Just 18 of us today; Denise looked after us with hot drinks, and it all ran smoothly.   Treasure had the money sorted, and we had two Golden Pegs numbers 25 and 40 which he drew 40.

I drew peg 21, not ideal, but when I got sorted it was quite calm but very cold.   After one hour in the wind started to blow straight into my corner, I was so cold that, by the feel of my undercarriage I thought I had changed sex!.   I was catching small roach occasionally and one skimmer, which was a nice surprise.  Shane on the next peg had his first bite at two thirty. Bend It next again went home quickly followed by The Wizard.

It was a different story on the other side of the lake, with plenty of fish caught.  Ninja Eric won with 78lbs 7ozs, followed by Pete with 66lbs 8ozs.   The Sheriff won silvers with 21lbs 2ozs.   The three top weights and two top silvers all came from pegs in the thirties,  I think this tells the story.   It was still a good day with plenty of craic.


             We are at Avalon on Wednesday, and Emeralds next Sunday




No comments:

Post a Comment