Monday 29 August 2016

Sunday 28th August 2016 - Shiplate Main Lake

Eventually, 22 arrived to fish a venue not fished for a while, and we were all anticipating a good contest.  

While Treasure collected the money   I sorted out the peg numbers with Steve and Carole who drew the golden peg number 3A.   It was then time for the main draw, no one wanted peg 8,  but Treasure got unlucky  and Big Bird drew the golden peg.

I drew peg 13,  which is probably the best silvers peg on the lake, that is until the mess I made tackling it.   After one and a half hours I just had a few ninjas to my name.   I decided to fish caster for small fish hoping for bonuses, but it was not to be.    Tungsten on peg 15 won overall and the silvers, but as there is no double bubble, Stan the Man Butt took silvers.

This is a venue I always enjoy, the hospitality from Steve Carol and Reggie is top notch, and the fishery well cared for.   Many thanks from all of HLS.

Full results below.

Next Wednesday we are at Avalon, and on Sunday we visit Viaducts Cary.

                                            See you then

                                                       Chair Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment