Thursday 11 August 2016

Wednesday 10th August 2016 - Trinity Woodlands

Thirteen of Dad's Army were on parade, ready to assault Woodlands on a very blustery day.   Misha and Lily were supplying very welcome hot drinks, and they drew the golden peg number 7, which was drawn by "Wee Dram Billy".

I chose the pegs so everyone had plenty of room.  Then off to the bank and I shouted the all in.

My day started slowly and got worse, as a struggle with a large beastie ended up with my top 2 in five pieces;  I vented my feelings with some choice words, and carried on struggling for the rest of the match.

The rest were doing well,ton up   Robot Duck quacked again with 121lbs 12ozs to win overall with Treasure second with 85lbs    The Sheriff won the silvers with 22lbs 8ozs, and Bolton George a long way back with 9lbs 12ozs of ninjas in second place.

The full results are below.

On Sunday it's Summerhayes, and on Wednesday at Landsend.

                                    Keep doing it?

                                                    Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment