Tuesday 2 November 2021

Avalon 31.20.21

 This week we’re at Avalon great all round venue, I was the first to arrive followed by Shane & it was bucketing down but the forecast was to improve by 09.00 o’clock. I had a guest with me this time Ian Townsend a proper broad brummie, he seemed to settle in very quickly & found the guys very friendly, absolutely they are.. 

On to the draw & I had 31 roadside for company - Guru’s on 30 & Ian Townsend on 32 a nice day ahead. 

The wind was for-casted to replace the rain with this in mind 2 plus 2 maggots & 10m with GB with maggots again, down the left edge dead maggots. 

I had set up a ten foot tip rod with a pellet feeder just in case that may work but I had no island chuck so I didn’t really have any confidence with that. 

Long story short the fishing was really tuff going. Guru didn’t get a fish on the tip even tho he had a good island chuck, Ian was picking up a few on the tip with his island chuck & a couple down the edge on meat & corn. Guru went down the edge on worm & had a nice carp. I however couldn’t get anything the wind was a massive issue tbf & the fishing was very hard, but, I had a great day I enjoyed it I had good company either side so what’s not to Luv. 

Our Silvers league starts this Sunday Kingy has put himself out to arrange this for us, I’d just like to get that in there. So I hope it’s appropriated.

We have a full house for the next 6 weeks with the exception of the bigger lakes that hold more pegs, this is gonna be a good bit of fin with a lot of competition to fish for.

We start at Shiplate so let the tournament begin πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜€ πŸŽ£ I know this could be very interesting I’m really up for it & I know everyone else is - πŸ˜πŸŽ£

See you there have a great week & tight lines πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸŽ£


No comments:

Post a Comment