Monday 29 November 2021

Summerhayes Longs 28.11.21

 Summerhayes - longs


The forecast was absolutely horrid for the weekend with Sunday being the better day but still very cold with a north westerly choppy wind & shore enough it was, tbf I didn’t feel so bad as I’d invested in some new clothing a Preston Celcius hooded jacket along with their line of thermal Joggers, I felt like Mitchelin Man but I could move so happy days 😁

I like this lake a cracking snake lake full of fish & well kept by Pete. 

The turn out for today was good with 18 so a lot of other club guys like it here aswell.. 

the usual chit chat in the car park & on to the draw, I hanged it out towards the end I put my hand in to get 28 happy with that to my left was Danny I could see Kingy just past him then the bend so I couldn’t see past, to my right but one (empty) was Guru Beardsy, nice company but you wouldn’t hear them to the motorway. 

So this was going to be extra hard today & god it was apart from one who started his mission without haste Kingy he started catching from the off & fair play to him it was calculated precise & executed like a consult. 

I watched Danny scratching around for bites & like me aside, it was awful totally biteless by 13.15hrs not an indication WOW Danny had a few but nothing great Beardsy was doing ok he was on 3 carp I want to say. Not sure what he’d done but it was better than me 😁👍 & Kingy was still on his mission to empty & he was 😁

I went for a natural relief & passed Kingy he stopped me & asked how it was I told him biteless & fair play to him he gave me a Skill School Lesson he said I like you your my mate so here’s  what ? 😁😁

Back to my peg & on with more sections to give me 15m including the dolly butt this was me until 3,30hrs very hard in the wind but it was ok, it got me bites & 4 get out of jail carp. Thank you buddy a great lesson 😁👍🎣 

Jordy Eric drove past around lunch time said he was going home biteless & when Matrix Tony came by he said a few had gone including Locko, shows how tuff going it was. oh by the way Kingy is still bagging 🤣🤣😁

The all out was called by Guru & I was glad to hear it but tbf the wind went at the same time which would of made things easier but not sure about catching lol 😂 

Sum it up, a really good lesson given on a extremely hard day as you can see by the sheet fair play to Kingy who smashed out a smidgen under 140lb 👏👏👏👏 Westy just crept past me that’s not happened on this lake for a while but yes you are a lot better than me lol 😂 Guru Beardsy took are side bets well done buddy 👏👏👏

I’m not around now for a couple of weeks as it’s my turn for a long earnt holiday first one this year. 

If anyone would like to do a blog for the couple matches let me know & I’ll put it up 👍👍 otherwise it’ll be the sheets, 

Tight lines as always 😁👍🎣



No comments:

Post a Comment