Monday 15 November 2021

Sedges 14.11.21

 Sedges Brick 14.11.21


This week we’re on Brick at Sedges as always I met up with Matrix & Guru, it wasn’t long before Jamie came out & opened the gates to let us in. The lakes looked great the weather forecast was set to be good so game on. 

It wasn’t long before Westy, Kingy & Bagger Allen pulled up. 

We went for breakfast at their cafe, I have to say 10/10 it was great - fresh, hot & good value can’t ask for more & that’s coming from a Chef πŸ‘©‍🍳

Locky joined us & so did Ducky Junior, Nick Selway, the banter was going well, I did ping Westy picking up some Gb - intelligent dark hmm πŸ€” interesting, well, not really because if he used it today he bummed out I’d take it back buddy or bin it off πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

On to the draw I got 18 means not a lot as the last time I fished this lake was about 3yrs ago for one match. I did do a little research in the week with Paul Berry & Locky said the favoured pegs were further up, we had a good line up our side starting with B. Chives, Danny next to me & the other side was Ducky Selway, T. Knewll, Martin, Bagger Allen & well you can see by the sheet. With things being pretty hard I was going with caution 12m in front and a short line of micro & corn & the tip to the airiator. Across was my mate Kingy ha πŸ€£ giving me the finger every time he had a skimmer & tbf he was consistent all day Sausage to his right, Locky in the middle they were all catching, Big John was catching carp & Guru had a couple of Carp to take his side bets πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ£πŸŽ£

I carried on most of the match on the 12m line it got stronger in the afternoon then the carp moved in luckily the hook lengths went but I’d like to have got a anther one in as that would have got me probably 4th overall, I had an eel, na I don’t like them for sure. So Westy what went wrong then??  no excuses this week as we were all fishing to the death but you were in a more favoured area haha 😁😁 I did have to laugh as Nick was abusing Kingy & he got straight in Kingy head haha πŸ˜‚ to the point he wouldn’t look πŸ‘€ at us don’t like your own medicine then boyo πŸ‘¦ haha. Danny said to me its not often I get my ass kicked but you’ve given it a proper boot πŸ₯Ύ- nice πŸ‘πŸŽ£ maybe Danny lost the plot especially when he was seen standing up & started to ball in tennis balls WTF haha πŸ˜‚

Locky gave me a nice compliment “you did good Shag off a not a good peg”. 

So the league sheet has proper shuffled which I didn’t expect tbf but nice. 

Next week it’s Trinity so what’s going to happen there?? I reckon the Silvers boys might get some lbs back, this is the banker round it’ll be hard to come back if you bin this round off ? could the writing be on the wall ?? let’s see πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ£πŸŽ£

I’m going there a couple of times this week to see what’s happening as I’m on holiday πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸŽ£


Have a great week & tight lines. 




No comments:

Post a Comment