Monday 22 November 2021

Woodlands 21.11.21

 Trinity Woodlands 


So anther Sunday another club match plus the last Silvers match this side of Xmas. The turnout numbers were good so a massive Pat on the back to Kingy you ran this like a pro & you certainly got the guys very upbeat. 

This was probably the breaker silvers match, on the sheet it’s quite tight but I felt this was





going to change today??

I drew 10 not really where I wanted to be in a perfect world but the forecast said quite something else a sharp north wind, that was going to hit the guys in the face on the near bank. 

I had big John to my right & Sausarge to my left I was quite happy with that good company tbf. 

My out look was simple silver fishing long & short plus the margin. All set up so a quick visit to my mate Locko & he was quietly confident & rightly so next to him Richie Cole’s plus Rob Eagle on are side so this could get a bit chewy. 

On the whistle & everyone ones away Kingy opposite so I could keep my eye on him as it’s tight with us on the sheet, the day was going ok until around 12 then the lake seem to shut off completely I was watching the guys scratching around for bites including myself, I went down my margin around 1 & as I lifted out I foul hooked a unit that went off like a train blowing my 3 section with a bang & taking the lot, that was the pole over for me as I don’t carry my spare 3’s. 

I just chucked out a cage feeder for the last remaining time we had as I put all my rigs away. 

The scales came down which gave me 10lb 3 oz I was happy with that as it was good enough for a win on are side, Danny just done me 10lb 15oz & Kingy went on to win the silvers with 12lb ?oz another one to me for Locky & Westy welcome to Skill School ha 🤣🤣🤣 yes Westy there are silvers on those pegs buddy you need to talk more quieter to Kingy on the phone 🤣🤣👍🎣

Took my side bets off Matrix & Guru pictured 😁

Next week Summerhayes have a good week, book in with Shane if you haven’t, see you there tight lines 👍🎣

No comments:

Post a Comment