Tuesday 25 July 2017

Sunday 23rd July 2017 - Sedges Brick

I was not fishing today, but there was a full lake of twenty at Sedges.   I spent an hour watching the lad's tactics, but did not see anything I want to remember!!

Treasure did the business, and the Golden Pegs were drawn by Bad Boy George number nine, and Cockerel Colin number eleven, a real flyer, the peg I mean?  I paused to chat to each of the guys, and when I was talking to Ninja I glanced across the lake and spotted George playing a carp!  Then he disappeared as his umbrella folded up around his head; definitely not a trick I want to try.

The rest of this blog is hearsay from other competitors.    Horny Hedgehog drew his personal swim number twenty, but he had it so bad he packed up early.   Tonto fishing peg nineteen reckoned it was Christmas, he cast to his left catching three carp in quick time, what was Horny up to??

I'll not quote anymore rumours, I must not risk putting my reputation for honesty on the line.    The full results are below, and as you can see a lot of fish were caught.

        On Wednesday its Avalon, I could do with more names, and Sunday
                                     its Viaducts Cary which is full.

                                                             Well done the lads


                                                                                     Chair Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment