Monday 10 April 2017

Sunday 9th April 2017 - Emerald Pools

What a start to the day;  I booked two lakes  then was told last Friday it could only be one lake and the side of another.   When I arrived there were already two fishing on the part of the lake allocated to me.   At this point Lauren turned up, and after much talk I got 20 pegs.  Not the start I wanted!

Treasure did the business, and Danny and I sorted the draw.   It was a great day weather wise, and we were raring to go.  Horny had a malfunction with his horn, so it was a shout all in and we were underway.

I drew peg 8 between Sausage and Tony Newell, but  I did not like the look of the scum and debris on the water in front of me.    At the start there were fish being caught but not by me;  I must get my act together.   After about two hours I was looking across the lake at Colin's face, the next moment all I could see were his feet stuck up in the air;  what measures some people will go to just to distract others!

At the all out everyone seemed happy with all catching,  but none so well as Sausage who won with 76lbs 8ozs, while the nasty old Sheriff excelled with 26lbs 1oz of silvers.

Considering my problems with the pegs I'd like to thank the lads for accepting the situation with not a moan to be heard!!!  Again thank you.

             The full results below.

               It's Hawthorns Shiplate on Wednesday and Viaducts Campbell on Sunday


                         I don't mind if the phone rings!


No comments:

Post a Comment