Thursday 9 March 2017

Wednesday 8th March 2017 - Trinity Ash Lake

The weather forcast was awful, but the reality was a mostly dry warm day for Dad's Armys first attempt at fishing this venue.  Thirteen keen and well equipped lads turned out for what eventually ended with a good number of fish caught, considering the weather of late (not by myself I might add}

Misha looked after us today, selecting the pegs to be fished, and the Golden Peg number 10.   Horny was here today, which meant a bit of molesting between us, ending with a hole in his jacket, a nut on the head, and a crook leg; his only consolation, he took a nugget off me!!

I was on peg 5, and it looked good with plenty of features to fish, but all I caught were ninjas, which resulted in a DNW.   George across from me started well but then went quiet, and the Sheriff to my left started to catch, but it was the end pegs which won overall, and the bridge pegs took the silvers.   We must try this lake when it gets a bit warmer.

               On Sunday it's Sedges Brick and next Wednesday we will tackle Avalon.

                                           Enjoy it!!

                                                           Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment