Saturday 14 January 2017

Wednesday 11th January 2017 - Emeralds

A good turn out of 13 by Dad's Army on a very windy day, but no problem at Emeralds, where we are well protected by trees etc  

I went around and pegged the lake, no Treasure, so I collected the money, and did the buisness.   Peg seven was the Golden Peg, and I was last in the hat for my swim.   George was on my right with Ninja on the left. At quarter to ten several shouted the all in.  The great thing about Emeralds is you always get a few bites, in my case a very few.   I spent the day watching the others catch, and listening to the chat in quiet contemplation.

As the day progressed it got a little colder, and by the all out I was packed up and ready to weigh the lads in.   Danny, as usual, is ready to help, and half an hour later we have a result.   Most people caught, with Baz continuing his good form winning the silvers, Danny was the not very pretty bridesmaid.  The winner overall was Bend It, with 30lbs of those nasty carp, with Graham the runner up with 27lbs.

                        On Sunday we are back to Sedges, with Avalon next Wednesday.

                                   Get on the phone!!!

                                                   Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment