Saturday 12 November 2016

Wednesday 9th November 2016 - Viaduct Spring Lake

There were eleven on parade on this cold morning, with a stiff breeze just to make it uncomfortable.   Young Badger Matt looked after us, we got our heads together and decided which pegs to fish.   Treasure did the finances, so we were all ready for the draw   Tivi Dave drew peg 1 which was the Golden Peg; I got peg 25 and was not disappointed, so off we went to do the business.

I shouted the all in, and from the start I was catching small fish.   The only other angler I could see was Tivi who seemed to be busy.   I got very frustrated, ducks and leaves being the culprits.  It then rained for the last one and a half hours, but I had a busy day for my 8lbs 7ozs.   George on my right smashed me with 17lbs plus.    Danny did well with just short of 17lbs.   This match was the first I've fished at Viaducts without a carp being caught, it's been a strange year, never settling.

        On Sunday we visit Landsend, and next Wednesday Emeralds. 

                  You know what to do.  PICK UP THE PHONE

                                         Chair Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment