Thursday 15 September 2016

Wednesday 7th September 2016 - Shiplate Hawthorns

The day was looking good for the eleven well turned out men of Dad's Army.   The weather was great with plenty of fish moving.   I always look forward to this venue, where the match can be won on any peg, making an even competition.

All the buisness was done and it was time for the draw;  I got peg 2,  with Tungsten on my left and Shawn to my right.   At the all in all my good intentions went, and I reverted to treble maggot on the inside , which if I had done from the start I might have won the silvers.  

As the result sheet shows everyone had a good day, with the pesky quacker Robot Duck coming out on top overall, and George wining the silvers.

Many thanks to Steve, Caro, and Reggie; we all look forward to returning.

Next up is our away day at Todber Manor, and next Wednesday it's Sedges Tile

                   Let's get on with it.
                  
                                       Chair Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment