Thursday 19 November 2015

Wednesday 18th November 2015 - Trinity Woodlands

18 Brave men of "Dads Army" mustered on a windswept stormy morning for our weekly drill.  My first task was to select which pegs to fish, but no matter what I chose there was sure to be a lot of flak coming my way and my parentage put in question with a selection of prefixes.  I was not disappointed with some of the names given to me, in fact i'd give 9 out of 10 to the lads for their imagination!!!

My treasure (Tony) collected the cash, paid for the lake and worked out the pools. Next the draw, I drew peg 25 and can't complain with the wind on my back, it really blew a hooligan with presentation of bait nil. I blew the whistle  (horn out of gas) and off we went. From the start it was obvious weights would not be record breaking, bu everyone caught fish. John Barker managed to either break or loose some part of his pole, and retired gracefully, everyone else served their full time until weighed in and dismissed in an orderly fashion.

 Bolton George came out top with 19lbs of silvers and 5 1/2lbs of carp with Simon Garbutt winning silvers with 19lbs of skimmer and roach. The full result is below.

Next Wednesday we are on Emerals Pool . Draw 9-0  Please phone  01278683243 if you want to fish,see you then.



Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment