Monday 31 January 2022

Trinity Woodlands 30.01.22

 Woodlands 30.01.22


Saturday Dinner time I felt quite rough so unfortunately I had to make the call of death to Shaner to take me off this week. Unfortunately there’s no blog unless someone wants to report their day ?? I did read the sheets & the two big guns blew right out Kinger & Westy im sure their pegs were worth more 😁😁


Phil rang me in the evening & asked me to pass this on through the blog. 

We had a meeting before the match started & it was agreed that the membership fees go up to £25 per year. 

3 new members have been given the green light to join - 


Ian Townsend aka Yammy 👏👏

Mike Davies -  An Original HLS Member 

Steve Lane 👏👏

Some quality Anglers there to beat 👏👏

Look forward to meeting you & catching up 😁

The blog will continue next week, hopefully we will have something to write about after Sedges Tile lake. Tight Lines 👍🎣


No comments:

Post a Comment