Monday 3 January 2022

Trinity Woodlands 02.01.22

 Trinity Woodlands 02.01.22 


First match back after Xmas & round two of the silvers league… 

When I pulled into the car park Graham Burge was there to meet me nice to see him back, not long after Locko & Shane pulled in. A quick wind up with Locko saying the pressure is on buddy to stay up there πŸ˜œ not long after we had a full car park with a full lake booked on, Woodlands looked great the water was right up & full of colour but don’t be fooled this was going to be hard going & it certainly was. In my head today I thought I need 5lb to stay up there I’ve sort of been thinking that all over Xmas (sad) ha. 

Westy done the pegging & Kingy done the organising, Westy done a covid draw pulling the peg numbers out from the random list, all the good pegs we’re starting to go I thought I was going to be on the far bank where I definitely didn’t want to be when it came to my number Kingy said I don’t believe it - I looked he said where do you want I said 23 he showed me 23 bang !! that’ll do me Awsome.. πŸ˜πŸŽ£ I was definitely feeling the pressure today not to drop off & with the first time on my new pole I was quite unsettled. I plumbed up at 12 meters finding a deep spot of around 6” over, with the cold rain going in could this be the area ? I also done 2+3 line & a margin. The weather was great until we had rain & it poured down for a considerable amount of time just messing everything thing up really. I had bites all day but no stamp at all, shame really but hayho that’s the way today. For company I had Shane to my left on the tip going for carp & on the right was Rob Eagle doing his silvers tactics. Across was Jordy Eric not doing so well & Westy doing the same as everyone else. I could see the line up on the far bank & tbf no one was rocking the world. I kept on going for it but with no reward. The best thing about today was it was hard, everyone kept to their places apart from one Kingy he’s flew up behind Locko the heats on you two lol πŸ˜‚ that’s gonna be very interesting. I managed my 5lb what I was looking for πŸ‘€πŸŽ£ Westy done me by 15oz he said stick that on your blog πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ luv it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 


Sedges next week all to play for, I think it’s going to get harder & a few changes along the way.. Let’s have it πŸŽ£see you there think I’ll do a practice with Yammy Townsend this week πŸ˜œπŸŽ£



No comments:

Post a Comment