Monday 10 January 2022

Sedges 09.01.22

 Sedges Tile 09.01.22


Things we do on a Monday morning at 04.30 - when you’ve just got a new puppy ๐Ÿถ Sprocker that’s had you up all night.


So this week were at the above round two of the second match of our Silvers League - Oh My is it tight now.. 

A quick message with Locko Saturday to arrange to meet him in the cafe in the morning, on my arrival there were a few friendly faces, on my table was Locko Yogi Selway & Stan, I joined Locko with something a bit more lighter I had the sausage & egg sarnie at great value with a cuppa £2.40 Awsome..

I couldn’t believe it Kingy turned up with his own mug - What the F@@k ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

After the food, off to the car park to load up & draw, Parked up next to me on a pleasure session was my old mate Paul Berry not seen him for years a Venue expert - he told me I needed to be in the thirties, so another random draw got me Peg 35 absolutely means nothing to me as I’ve only had one match on here this year. Stan was on my left on the tip & Yogi to my right on the tip both going for Carp, one on was Locky weird that the same four at the breakfast table now the same on the bank ๐Ÿ˜ 

I had a pretty good view of the line up on the other bank apart from Yammy Townsend behind the island. My peg consists of three lines two at 12m because of the wind & a short line, I made a Cardinal Sinn & changed something - I’d been doing all through this series & that was my G/b mix & I’m not to sure if it was a good move or not ? at 13.45 I still hadn’t had a bite not a touch ???. Stan had only one carp which he lost & that was his only bite. Yogi had a carp then a skimmer & another. I’m thinking what to do ? what to do ? I’ve tried everything. further out on the cage feeder maybe the answer looking at Yogi, he did give me a skill school lesson. 

So now I had three quick bites from 14.00hrs to 14.45 that was it for three good skimmers ๐Ÿ˜ Stan had packed up & gone home early & so had Jordy Searle. I couldn’t see Danny & Westy so I had no clue to where they were going ?

Locko was picking up fish consistently & so was Kinger. 

Steve Cole’s was the man I was watching as he was the closest to me on the league & I didn’t want to drop out now.. 

Rich coles I didn’t see him catch tbf but heck he came from nowhere to slot into Steve’s place on the sheet - good angling for sure.. Paul Berry was on Brick he was catching all day & said I don’t know why you don’t have more matches on here it’s more consistent in the winter, maybe we should look at that Kingy ? Well from 14.45 to 15.30 not a bite lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ aw-well.

Jamie brought the scales around, the other bank had done better & Westy was admitting to 2lb something. Locky weighed in & I was surprised thought he had more than me ๐Ÿ˜ when it came to Westy I heard him whisper to Kinger what did Shaun weigh in again ?? ha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he done me by a 1lb ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

That’s about it I tried to make a very uneventful day sound interesting that was hard lol not sure if I did ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช..


Next week we’re at Avalon & this will be interesting as the top three are really close .

Well done to Kingy he was fourth & now second banging on Westys door to take him out, Locky just behind - looking for both of them to take out & Rich Coles comes in around 5lb trying to rid me off my fourth place ?? It’s been a great league with the Grand Finale this Sunday can’t wait? Thing is do I go there Wednesday for a practice ?? Hmm will see & see you Sunday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ tight lines.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment