Monday 17 January 2022

Avalon 16.01.22

 Avalon 16.01.22


So here we are again writing about something that didn’t happen but you really wish it did 🙃

When I arrived loads of the guys were already there unloading & with a can do attitude which is always refreshing to see. 

I was met by my mate Locko telling me about his 12lb he lost around the waste & I’ve got to say he looks good for it, the three Stooges pulled in the carpark they were Kinger Westy & Bagger Allen, they were full of it ha 🤣 I wound Kingy up with just one sentence gosh I didn’t realise he was so naive haha easy plenty more to come 🤣🤣

Martin doing the pegging that just left me & Kingy doing the cash, Richie Cole’s came up to me & said your not going to beat me today you little F@cker want £20 on it. I declined as I didn’t want to take the pensioners cash & the language Rich really.. On to the Covid distance draw & I just wanted to draw next to Richie as he was dying to jump in my fourth spot ha no chance 🤪🤪

Well I got my wish & I got 13 Richie on 12 can’t write it could ya 🤣🤣

I did think he was going to give me a Skill School Lesson tho ?? 

I done 2 lines at 13m one positive & one maggots over maggots long story short neither worked at all… I also done a short line to my left where there’s some kind of tree thing & a cage feeder to the island & open water again long story short neither worked. 

I had eyes on my tubby mate to my right & he was catching small roach on the tip then he had a bonus Skimmer I thought all over for me, then Steve Cole’s started to catch Bream definitely all over as I still couldn’t catch ??

I did have a few roach & new-sense Carp I could see the guys down to my left were also struggling whilst the guru was trying to enpty the tree with his Supera what were you doing pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 & you didn’t pay up on your side bet just saying lol 😂 

Locky was on form my gosh was he !! he ran away with it winning the day on the Silvers & the series 😁😁👍👍 top man.. Legend.. 

the other guys I think 4 ? were on the other side catching, Bagger Allen saying he lost some quality on the corn, I heard that was going to be his approach as he always does well on it.. 

I could see the scalesman approaching & I had to take the bittersweet pill 💊 & swallow it I’d completely blown out the wheels truly fell off up the Creak with out a Paddle & didn’t I have to hear about it off Bagger Knewl best peg on the lake well not today ?? Fair play to him he said he was going to empty it & he did 😁🎣

Plus we’ll done Shaner for 2nd Overall.

Richie unlucky buddy you were nearly there 👍 but nearly isn’t cutting it I done you 😁👍🎣 

It was a great league the competition was aggressive & fun & we certainly had laughs all the way through it. Well done Kinger we said we’d do these things & we will. 


So next week we’re at Summerhayes if you haven’t booked in book in with Shaner. Tight lines 🎣🎣👍



No comments:

Post a Comment