Tuesday 2 July 2024

Trinity 30.06.24

 The weights look ok not spoke any of the lads to see what was what so no write up.

I’ve not been around with the guys for a couple of weeks had other stuff on, so on to a different note might aswell as I’m writing it - I did Shiplate on Saturday with the Watchet guys nearly half the club are with HLS or have been


so it’s relevant Eric had peg 1 on the match Lake & won I had peg 12 for second think Lee M had 3rd from 11 & Rob D had 1st for the Silvers so nice for us. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me & Kingy done the So Simple Charity Match Sunday at Goodiford Mill a cracking bunch of lads from the Devon & Cornwall area Kingy drew towards the top end just past the car park gate on the corner I drew peg 23 not a good area I was told open water & deep apparently a good winter peg hmm that’ll be right I blew out didn’t get a bite after 12.30 mad that - Kingy went for 2nd πŸ‘πŸ‘ & the Jammy Git won a Drennan Rod somehow 🀣🀣  not quite sure when I’m back probably Avalon see you there 😁🎣

No comments:

Post a Comment