Wednesday 15 March 2023

Away Day booked for 10.09.23

 Hi Guys

A new date for you on the match planner, 10.09.23, I’ve spoken to James this morning & arranged our yearly Away Day Out for the Jubilee Lake on Plantations, I’d imagine this will please a lot of the members as it’s been asked for 😁


I’d also like to add whilst we are on the subject of the Away Day - how are our savings ? 

I’ve spoken to Tony Fry / Club Treasurer, he has concerns with the club funding this event & also the Xmas Match to a a standard we have been used to. 

I’ve asked him if he can do a regular breakdown of the financial findings on a monthly basis, he agreed & thought this would be a good idea, rather than at the end of the year, this report will be published on the blog. 

The committee agreed that this will give every member an insight of where we are especially at this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment