Tuesday 14 March 2023

Avalon 12.03.23

I didn’t fish this match as my wife has just under gone a major operation, I am hoping to return as soon as I can. 

I spoken to Yammy for his take on the match he said he drew drew 45 he ran to the peg but it didn’t quite go as he would of liked, he was set for carp on the bomb & pole but to no avail. Rob Dodd told him after the match that the carp haven’t been showing down that area for weeks.

Matrix Tony had an early bath for no bites to 14.30 

Locky told me he done ok & framed for 2nd in Silver’s even though he lost some proper Bream not Skimmer’s he said 👏🏻👏🏻🎣

Bagger done his thing again with 1st overall 👏🏻👏🏻🎣


I’ve spoken to James from Plantations regarding the away day hopefully this will be available for the September I will update you as soon as I know 

I spoke to Yammy this morning he has spaces left for Sunday at Shiplate 


No comments:

Post a Comment