Sunday 27 November 2022

Sedges Tile 27.11.22

 Sedges Tile 


The weather was set to be really good after all the rain of late, I arrived shortly followed by Guru & Matrix Ducky Junior. 

Locky & Stan arrived & we queued for the cafe to open, Guru was giving it the large one on how he was going to give us a lesson today on the Silvers & true to his word he did 👍🏻🎣

On to the draw & I picked up 32, a nice island in front of me & a empty peg to my right 31, the only problem chucking to my right was a tree so it made things difficult I couldn’t get in there. 

Normal winter feeds for me Gb & Maggots. Three lines two long & one short. 

Negative feeding on one & the others a bit more positive needles to say the positive lines didn’t give much apart from a couple of skimmers & a carp that done my elastic & rig. 

The negative line was ok once it got going but didn’t last. I found myself scratching around on all lines even the tip that was set up with a cage feeder for anything that swims didn’t do anything, with an hour to go I altered the tip rod to a carp set up & bit the bullet to try & chuck to my right avoiding the tree a bit tricky but it got me two Carp I should of done this a lot earlier. That’s my day I could see a lot of guys struggling apart from Yammy “pictured” he was on them again “good angling”

On my way back to the car park to load up I saw John W he’d had a nasty day trying to get bites plus his number 5 broke through no fault of his own I did feel for him. 

The banter was going around the car park nicely Ducky got all the nuggets out of his ashtray that he’s won off Guru pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Matrix was giving Guru some jip aswell. Nice end to the day see you next week 🎣





No comments:

Post a Comment