Sunday 4 December 2022

Summerhayes 04.12.22

 Summer Hayes longs04.12.22


So went to the above fished a match & went home lol 😂 

Grim it was but I have to try & write something about nothing so here goes bare with me because it’s going to be a riveting read.. 

I pulled into the car park & there were a few there already. We have longs & Pete has also booked his own match on there aswell, we have the road bank & his open have the other side - a full lake. 

I drew 29 I’d already sorted my day & that was going to be dobbing as long as I had the right peg ?

I also used my little 7ft Preston Wonzee for fishing a small pellet feeder which came in handy as I had a empty peg to my right, that gave me the option to get further along the bank out of the pole reach it did produce a carp & a couple of liners. Across I had some reeds to my right only thing was there were snags amongst them. 

Anyway I had three Carp all day which I lost two, dobbing the far bank oh & a skimmer for a lb & a few roach off the other lines.

The end…

For company it was good Stan to my left & Yammy One up. 

Bagger Knewll was doing ok on the tip & Stan had three or four. Lead Heads 🤣🤣🤣

There you go told it was going to be gripping 🧐 

See you next week at Avalon, tight Lines



No comments:

Post a Comment