Sunday 20 November 2022

Woodlands 20.11.22



 Trinity Woodlands 


Rock Hard Rock Hard Rock Hard !!!!

So the above just says how hard it was today & I’m not putting it down. 


I pulled into the car park to see John W,  Guru & Yammy & Matrix we’re already there, it was pouring with rain Yammy said to me I hope you got your brolly, I looked at two fourcast & one looked ok & the other rain 🌧️ & wind so I was hoping on the first however, it is what it is. 

We had a little chat about the venue for after the Xmas match tbf we’re not making much headway on that score but I won’t go into that on here. 

The rain started to break & the car Park started to fill. 

Times we’re 9.45 - 14.45 just the job for the winter ahead, 

I drew 14 not bad but I’d prefer the other side definitely for company I had Yammy on 15 & John W on 13 so absolute diamonds for company, we had some great banter aswell. I thought well I’m gonna get batterd today but the fishing was far harder than I predicted. I set up a little Cage feeder for anything that swims along with my rigs to the same principle. 9.45 & all in it was flat carm with a lovely blue sky we did have the odd shower but the contender was going to be the sun in our eyes on this bank & then the wind started “it was rough” I was having a massive problem with the sun I tried numerous lines to get the peg going it was a non starter including the edge which can be really good on this peg but not today. Yammy had a nice skimmer then anther followed by John, I was scratching around until I had a couple aswell. I could hear Bobby struggling & Dave T. I scratched for hours totally bite less Yammy was moaning of no bites & John was putting a few in the net but again struggling. That was my day done when the wind really started going for it, I thought this is pole breaking wind with no bites I was done. 

Yammy said he’d had two bites with 5 minutes to go & one was a 10lber. I got the van loaded & went & seen Guru who’d had a nice day catching on the cage feeder in the bottom left corner. Well done 👍 

I drove home & my head was truley banging so early bath for me with some head ache tablets as you can see that was the best part of the day lol 🤣🤣🤣 that’s fishing. On to the next - sedges next week so let’s hope for some bites winter is here 🌧️🥶

No comments:

Post a Comment