Monday 7 November 2022

Avalon 06.11.22

 Yammy doing a few word for the blog this time as shaun's still away.  So Sunday morning at Avalon was the chosen venue for the day. We'll the draw was done and I ended up on peg 27 next to John wolstencroft. At the all in I had a carp first put in then nothing so went on my pellet line and had a quick run of small roach and skimmers on corn and then nothing whilst John was having and losing small skimmers. He can swear I tell ya as all sorts of words were leaving his mouth lol. Anyway I looked like we were going to have a shower and out the blue it lashed it down and it was biblical proportions lol. I could see Rob Eagle and Martin catching fairly well also. I ended up with 10 carp for 55lb being beaten by Stephen Coles for 3rd So not to bad. Well done to Tony on winning it and the other framers. Paul lock I hope your feet have dried out also. See you all next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment