Sunday 3 July 2022

Sedges 03.07.22

 Today we’re on Brick Sedges..

Got to say I was looking forward to today, I had a plan in my head & I thought I’m gonna stick to it no matter what !! Ha maybe that was a mistake. So my out look was going to be the Pellet Wag Bomb & Pellet over the top & a couple of meat & corn lines & meat down the edge pretty simple stuff for hopefully a bagging day.. well that didn’t happen. I met Locko in the car park for a breakie soones to be joined by Ducky Selway we had a good laugh at the table for sure Ducky explained his cruise & it sounded fab. 

Back in the car park for the draw & I got 18 meant nothing to me as I’ve only been on this one once before on the Silvers League in the winter so today was a totally different ball game ? 

When I got there I had the airiator right in front, I thought awesome that fits right in with my plan, for company I had the all star silvers Rob Eagle to my right again same as last week πŸ‘ to my left I had an empty peg then Westy in the corner. 

On the all in I started on the wag shallow as there were a lot carp cruising after 30 minutes nothing, I chucked the bomb on that line to a wrap around carp that was my first & last. The wind picked up to be a total pain in the arse I went out on my primed short line which was a real struggle for presentation for nothing, now I’m thinking this ain’t happening all the way to 13.30. I could see everyone struggling really so nothing lost Locko said at that time he lost 5 carp. I could see Ducky smashing it πŸ’ͺ🀣😁 I started a new line top kit plus one only because of the wind. This seemed to be a good line, it got stronger & stronger  but the problem was I just kept foul hooking on foul hooker number 8 I lost it enough was enough I’d had it. The margin didn’t produce for what ever reason really, it was a hard frustrating day with a hoolie of a ball ache. On to the next see you there it’s Avalon you’ll probably have to book on by Tuesday for numbers to be given to Vic. 

Well done to all the winners on a very hard day πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸŽ£


No comments:

Post a Comment