Monday 27 June 2022

Trinity Woodlands 26.06.22

  This week we’re at one of the favorites - Woodlands & we eventually have a blog again, my world has been exceptionally mental which means no fishing for me just an apology for the blog absence. 

I was the first there followed shortly by Yammy then Matrix Tony & John Wolvenscroft if I’ve spelt it correctly let’s give him a nick name as it’s a mouthful - Wolvy πŸ˜

It wasn’t long before the car park was full with 20 on today. On to the draw I was hoping for the near bank in the 20’s that wasn’t to be I had 30 in my hand Yammy had 31 & Rob Eagle had 29 so good company for the day πŸ˜πŸ’ͺ🎣 I did have a little practice here on Thursday & it fished well for me so I’m sort of hoping for a repeat session after a couple of hours that was going to happen I could hours I couldn’t put a run of fish together apart from small hand size fish short on meat. The tip produced one carp & a foul hooker which I lost, paste was a waste of time completely as there was no presentation due to the swirling wind. The weather was horrible rain & strong winds made things difficult, Locko came down just before the all in & said to me not a good peg Shag I was thinking your right, while we were talking Yammy broke his number 4 section with his knee I think, he wasn’t a happy chappy my god can that Brummy Moan lol πŸ˜‚ Blah Blah Blah all day he gave me a head ache ha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. Fletch was on 32 hooking carp all day but not getting them out well not all of them, I could see Bagger Knewll struggling on 6 & Dave Allen looked to be having some tip action. I could just see Kings on 14 wow what a peg he blew it lol πŸ˜‚ giving the excuses of the weather, news flash Kingy we were all in the same weather not just you πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the last 1.5hrs was good to me I should of made the same change an hour earlier that’s the way it goes I lost 5 carp that day & emended up weighing in ok from not such a great area but it was nice to be back. 

Sedges this week not sure on spaces give Guru a shout to book on. Nice to be writing the blog again after all this time out I do feel I have my mojo back so game on πŸ˜πŸ’ͺ🎣



No comments:

Post a Comment