Monday 28 June 2021

Campbell 27.06.21

 Viaduct Campbell 


This week were at the Mighty Viaduct a favourite for many in the club, when I arrived I pulled up next to the Guru Tart Kingy & Westy were full of compliments to him - don’t worry Guru you haven’t put much weight on & you really aren’t showing your age 🤣🤣👍. This week we had Rob Eagle guesting, he’s gonna be one of the favourites for the Silvers. 

On to the draw I drew 127 happy with that defiantly. On arrival I saw the airiators on, I set up a tip rod a carp rig for 2x3 & a margin rig for left & right, also two Silvers rigs for the short left & short In front, bait wise for the silvers straight forward maggots Gb & expanders. The edge was gonna be corn simple as that, the all in was blew & out on the tip to see what the crack was I sat on this for thirty minutes with no signs, Rog was on my left on the tip as normal & he was straight in & so was Graham opposite. I’d fed my silvers line, I went on this & I was on them like a train so all Silvers it was going to be, the fist hour was really strong I thought I was heading for a big weight but tbf it was very patchy after that as I was carped out foul hooking. I was swapping lines but the left short line didn’t do anything. I heard a lot of commossion  coming from my right with John Wolvenscroft some how he knocked his cassette in & snapped his top kit he wasn’t a happy chappy for sure. The all out was called I stuck to my guns all day with the Silvers as there was no point going after the carp as I could see Jordy Shaw bagging but then getting disqualified after going over his net limit, also I knew Kingy would be bagging down on 135 man can he draw but he certainly doesn’t waste the peg either. I heard the other side had fished well for Silvers with a couple of 50’s & a 60 - nice. When Steve got around I put 31lb of Silvers on the scales nice day even tho the carp pestered me having to re-set up rigs that got smashed. Rich Cole’s was the man taking the day on the Silvers with a great weight 👏👏 Tbf there was alot of great weights aswell, Kingy was the man again 👏 with the top weight & i done Westy again ha 😁🤣👍 Nice 


Next week we’re at Sedges, Friday evening is the AGM should be nice for a few beers 🍺 hopefully see you there tight lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment