Monday 21 June 2021

Summerhayes 20.06.21

 Summerhayes 


This week we’re at Summerhayes, Longs, quality venue with a lot of options & always a laugh to be had with venue owner Pete. 

After a chat & giggle with the guys Westy & Kingy ( Chuckle Brothers ) did the draw The Guru Tart drawed for Kingy when he asked him what peg do you want he replied 7 WOW he drew it for him πŸ˜³πŸ€£ I drew 25 roadside happy with that, for company I had George to my left & Graham to my right. I had prepped for Carp so my stall was already set, however, I had done a bit to dabble for Silvers but it wasn’t the road I wanted to go down..So I done the tip along the mud bank & micros to the left at 9 metres & paste short also the RH margin, the all in was called I went straight out on the tip for the first 45 minutes with nothing & so did Graham he had one, I could see Jordy Shaw he told me he was fishing for Silvers yeah right - on the tip πŸ€£πŸ€£ he knows how to talk SXXXπŸ€£πŸ‘however, he wasn’t catching neither was Rog on the tip. I could here George complaining no bites, I went on the 9 meters line, I was catching Skimmers quite steady but I wasn’t really there for that if I’d carried on that line I feel I would have framed as I was getting one a chuck. I went on the paste line & immediately hooked two foul hookers that was it, time for the right hand margin nothing apart from liners. I stayed far to long on the paste line & margin. I went back on the tip & had five on the bounce. Graham was catching steady on the tip & George was proper struggling & moaning, he did start to catch late part of the day. I was glad to here the all out not the day I hoped for, Gringe did the job on the tip well done Grand Pops, Kingy second on the peg he was dreaming of being on, oh & Westy well what can I say a nice fat DNW πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Love it he just can’t do me there πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘.. 


This Sunday Viaduct Campbell book in with The Guru Tart, see you then, Tight Lines πŸ‘πŸŽ£


No comments:

Post a Comment