Monday 5 July 2021

04.07.21 The Sedges

The Sedges

Sorry no blog this week as I didn’t fish. I did see the draw & it looked a very good line up with Steve Coles  in a corner peg, Matrix Tony had a lot of carp in front of him near the island & Graham in the far corner peg. I took the time to watch Graham prepare for battle, he set up like a pro I was impressed.. 

Jordy shaw took first place & Westy is back on form with second. Steve Coles  took third, I thought he may have taken first good Angler on a good peg. 

For Silvers


 - Rich Cole’s was back on the winner’s sheet again followed by Sausage & Bagger Allen 

Please can you book in with Shane for all future matches on 07824812895.. Please can you book in with him for Avalon by Tuesday evening as Vic will charge by the peg rather than the lake after that. 

The 12.09.21 was a blank on the Match Planner as it was the away day, I’ve managed to book on to Summerhayes Sellicks, please make a note of that in your diary. See you Sunday tight lines & have a good week 👍🎣



No comments:

Post a Comment