Monday 7 June 2021

Avalon 06.06.21

 Avalon 


I arrived at the fishery to see all the guys in good stead as normal, Eric - Jordy was giving away some expanders a whole sack full - so there must be something wrong with them cause my gosh is that bloke tight 😁 Guru was on the hunt for a carrier bag but somehow he got most of the bag haha fair play 😁 also George was straight in there, I had to laugh at Locky he took one look at them & curled his lip 😂😂. So on to the draw. Vic was pulling out the peg numbers whilst Matrix Tony was writing in the names. 

I drew 24 happy with that as I had it last time we were here & worked out a few things. On arrival I saw the peg & it was like a carpet of fur - F###...

I set up the tip rod to chuck to the new bank, I also set up two margin rigs one to fish to the far bank & one to the near margin. Long story short I had two carp on the tip at the mud bank & that was it, I couldn’t get a bite on my margin rigs for what ever reason I don’t know as there were plenty of fish there. On 25 was John Davies & he was also struggling. I had enough at three & reluctantly called it a day, I had enough, when I got off my box I could see Sausage he had also had enough & was packing up so I didn’t feel so bad as he’s class. 

I went & seen Kingy as he was near my van, he had struggled & chucked back, Westy came down he packed up he had also struggled. So there it is hard day on a great venue with all the top class boys just shrugging there shoulders. As I drove out I spoke to Dave Allen, Bagger Newll & Jordy boy all saying the same but Bagger managed a run of fish at 2.30 funny how they just turn up, that’s the way it goes from nowhere to somewhere. 

Well done to all the winners & those that caught boy that was a hard frustrating day. 

Shiplate next week, not for me tho I’m having a weekend off 😁👍🎣... 


Tight lines & see you the week after. 😁🎣


No comments:

Post a Comment