Monday 23 July 2018

Sedges brick lake 22-7-2018

 
sedges brick lake  22-7-2018
 
A bit of a trek for me today from Frome so met lord C in mac ds in Street and he was telling me what his plan was and how he would beat us all again !! the boy is a living legend in our club … Anyway no Shane today so I had to do the money side of things and I think I had abuse from everyone of our members when I asked for there pools "blood out of a stone spring to mind".. and if you seen rogers (Hovis baits) wallet it looked like a cash point machine.... full of new £20s..
 
We had 18 booked into the match today so a bit of room for 1 or 2 ...
 
Anyway I wanted peg 10 or 11 failing that a middle peg for the silvers ..the golden peg today was peg 14 and that man who always gets it was on it again yes roger (Hovis baits)..and I was thinking money goes to money !!!!
 
into the bucket of dreams and I find peg 6 looking back at me ……. silvers it is then ! until I looked at the sheet and find out the peg 10 and 11 had 2 silvers boys on them so I thought that opens up the can of worms ..that's until lord C turned up on peg 9 but he did say he was going to go for silvers ..
 
Next  to me I had both all round Mr nice guys in the form of Tony f (silver fox) on peg 5 and Paul (Paxo bait) on peg 7 so today I was a "thorn between to roses" today !!
 
I set up a wag rod,pellet feeder, silvers rig ,hard pellet rig, paste rig , slap rig  .. my tray had just corn and micros and 6mm and 8mm pellets so a nice simple side tray today
 
at the all in I put a small ball of micro and corn on the silvers line and a few 6mm pellets on the 13 carp line then I started on the wag and had one within 15 mins but then it went a bit iffy as I could see the carp but the just didn't want to eat my 8mm pellets...so onto the slapping rig and I had a few lumps then a few more o the tip and then on the wag but only one on the paste so it was a catch a few then move and catch a few then move day …
 
Paul (Paxo baits) next door looked like he had a few better silvers on the pole line and was doing well as it fished hard for silvers today due to the heat and bright sun???? and tony fry (silver fox) on peg 5 also had a few carp ….

peg 6
 
We started the weigh in on peg 1 and Graham had 22-4 to go into the lead !!!peg 2 wasn't in kev on peg 3 chucked back, Colin on peg 4 chucked back, Tony fry (silver fox) on peg 5 had 85-12 me on peg 6 had 153-6, Paul(Paxo baits) on peg had 18-2 of silvers, Eric on peg 8 chucked back, Lord c "I  might have 70lb" put on 105-4, and john on peg 10 had 9-4 of silvers and 15-0 of carp for a total of 24-4 over onto the far side and Danny (Pinocchio baits)on peg 11 had 14-2 of silvers and one carp for 11lbs for a total of 25-4 … drum roll please  …………..George "the best silvers angler in the club" on peg 12 (flyer) had a hole in his net but put on 6-6 of silvers and one carp for a total of 5-7 for a total of 11-13...……………………………………………………………………………………….D.T was next on peg 13 and had a much better day than George and had 16-2 of silvers, Roger (Hovis baits) chucked back on the golden peg as he said he couldn't get anymore money in his wallet ..Rob on peg 15 had 6-9 of silvers and 22-3 of carp for a total of 28-12 , blog man Ross was next on peg 16 and had a better day than George (best silvers angler in the club) and put on 12-2 of silvers, next it was tony on peg 17  who also chucked back, then Brian on peg 18 also had a better day than George (best silvers angler in the club) and had 6-12 of silvers and a few carp for a total of  16-4 , peg 19 was not in and lastly it was terry who chucked back ….. 
 
So one side fished better than the other but beats being at work ,,
 
1st overall  S.KING 153-6 peg 6
2nd overall  LORD C (octopussy baits) 105-4 peg 9
 
1st silvers Paul (Paxo baits) 18-2 peg 7
2nd silvers D.T 16-2 peg 13
 
next week we are at viaduct and there might be 1-2 places left so please book in as Danny (Pinocchio baits) is not there so we ALL might have a chance on the silvers and yes George (best silvers angler in the club )  you need to pull your finger out of your arse … have a good week
 
oh yes tony fry (silver fox) was 3rd and is upset about  not picking up BUT he earns £5000 a week so I have no sympathy for him as I am at the bottom end of the pay scale ……….
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment