Saturday 17 October 2015

Wednesday 14th October 2015 - Viaduct Match Lake

HLS Angling fished match lake at Viaducts on a cold morning, but the day turned out good weatherwise, and the 11 anglers who took part all caught and enjoyed it.   The draw was made, and George 'moaner' Fletcher pulled peg 41.   His first comment was "I don't know why you put the peg in, it never produces so I am going home".   Six hours later who topped the scales overall, and the Silvers, but George!! Which meant I might have a peaceful drive home  Amen to That!!    On the bright side it gave myself the silvers by default, thank you George.
Everyone said they had a good day, and would like to try Lodge Lake, which our club has not fished before, which set me thinking.The outcome was, that after telephone calls, the club would have its first internal competition for the Dad's Army Trophy the details of which are laid out in the following blog....

Score sheet...

No comments:

Post a Comment