Monday 20 February 2023

Avalon 19.02.23

 Well yammy doing the blog again this week. So avalon was the venue for the days match and another dry day was on the cards altho it was chilly. Anyway so I drew yet again peg 29 can't get away from the lower end of the lake. Had tony newel to the right and Rob dodd to the left of me. At the all in I fed gbait whilst chucking bomb and bread to the island and an hour in I was still biteless, rob had 2 skimmers and Tony had carp no4 in the net. I've had 2 skimmers in 2 chucks then nowt so fed my margin and had a carp first put in. At 11.30 tony had 49lb on the clicker and he could have finished then as non of us would have caught him making it 3 wins on the trot. Really good on bomb and pellet he is. It was great to see Phil on his road to recovery. My tally came in at 5 carp and 6 skimmers for 27lb not brilliant but scraped 3rd. Really hard going today but a great day anyway. Well done to the framers. Trinity next week so drop me a message if your attending. Thanks everyone have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment