Monday 10 October 2022

Summerhayes 09.10.22

 Summerhayes Longs 


This week our club hit the above venue with 12 eager competitive Anglers, I quite like it here so all good. 

As I drove in I could see Yammy & quickly followed by John Wolstencroft, he made a dive out of his car telling us he needed fresh air - he’d over indulged with an Indian & my gosh he certainly had the wind 💨 🤣🤣 

Westy done the pegging me & Yammy done the rest, I drew Yammy at the end & he returned the favor back giving me 34 I wanted this area as I’ve never been down this end before. 

I’d done a fair bit of prep on the Saturday - I got out my short F1 tops & put all my rigs on so there ready to go, that’ll save time 😁 14m across was ok until the wind picked up strongly this was my main attack line which was a mare in the wind however I stuck it out for most of the morning I’d also done a down the track line for Silvers - no good a margin line for when ever I thought the Carp were there. 

A day of two half’s the morning I’d had all my fish from across & a bit in the afternoon when I could get on it without getting my pole blown away. The afternoon was spent foul hooking Carp too many to mention a complete mare I don’t get it I done everything I could think of to limit this but nothing was working just another foul hooking day 😳

When I spoke to Yammy he had the same problem & also did Stan & Westy. 

A couple of the guys fishing Sellicks open asked me how I got on they said they’d had the same problem on there so maybe water depths who know but that would explain things. Next week we won’t have any problems with depths as we’re at Sedges & the Kiddy to look out for is my Mucca Locko he’s been smashing it down there on the Silvers winning a festival & a Fry’s match yesterday 😁😁👍👍🎣🎣


See you there not sure how much space is left so give Guru Beardsy a ring to book in 👍



No comments:

Post a Comment