Monday 17 October 2022

Sedges 16.10.22

 Sedges 16th Brick


 was looking forward to this one but had a shadow of a doubt in the back of my head as I fished Woodlands a few days before with Tich Williams & boy we struggled well maybe me a bit more than him, we both caught but it didn’t really come good til the last 1.5 hrs. 

Anyway I met the boys in the cafe Matrix Stan & Locko Guru had over slept no cafe treat for him šŸ¤£

It’s a special one today two celebrations Locko’s & Guru Birthday happy birthday guys šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚ XX 

Guru had his new pole absolutely lovely it’s a nice bit of kit the Air Z & it looked it šŸ˜

On to the draw & I drew 11 Flyer I was chuffed mind set locked šŸ”’ IN CARP out & out for company I had Yammy šŸ˜& Simon Gardener so a nice day to be had well it would have been if I had a bite Wow I had two bites all day. šŸ˜³

I chucked the tip up through the margin & to the corner of the rope I had no signs on this I stuck at it on & off all day,

I done a short line & a short margin line in the stumps & to the tree nothing apart from a roach & a blade to the tree obviously I had no carp in my peg I couldn’t believe it I’ve never had this peg infact I’ve never had a corner peg šŸ˜³

The lake looked like it was struggling nothing was really happening I could see John W on 12 he wasn’t rocking the world but he’s had a few 

At the end Locky said to me they weren’t there Shag easy as that & I’d agree. The only thing I could of changed is - done a silvers line but why would you on a carp peg never mind on to the next.


I am looking at a different style blog where I will film from home rather than the write up so if you see a couple of testers you know what it is šŸ‘ let’s move with the times šŸ‘šŸŽ£




No comments:

Post a Comment