Monday 12 September 2022

Sedges 11.09.22

 Sedges 11th September 


As normal Sunday only means one thing club day, as I walked my dog on Saturday I spoke to my Mucca Locko for some info on today’s match he put me right on a few things with this lake as I’m not a usual so much as I probably should be. I think that’s going to change tho as it’s a quality fishery to have as a venue not to mention the on site cafe. 

I met Guru & Matrix Fry at 7 for a breakfast also joining us was Graham Burge nice to see him back so let’s give him a nick name Budgy Burge 😀🎣 

As we came out of the cafe it was a great vibe going round the venue was packed two matches on today & some faces I’ve not seen for a while one was Dave Romain Colmic Master in this area so a nice catch up with him. 

On to the draw & I’ve got peg 8 a good line up on are side Richie Coles down the bottom then Rog followed by Matrix Fry, he wasn’t to happy with him draw tbf but as we discussed in the cafe his outlook seem to be good Pellet wag Bomb & edge seems like a good plan. Jordy Searle was also in the mix on this side he would be hard to beat on the tip. For company I had Guru to my left & bagger knewll to my right followed by Budgy up in the corner. I’m thinking is it going to be a Silvers day after a quick message to Locky in Spain telling me it’s a good Silvers peg Shag.

I’ve gone on the tip to the rope knowing I’ll catch both Silvers & carp, sure enough a carp second chuck,  with quick 3 minute casts I was into skimmers so I cracked on with that & started to feed my pole lines for Skimmers. 

The tip dried up after about an hour so onto the pole both short lines however the two plus one was the best by far, I could see Fletch catching well Carp & Silvers & also carp doing him, Guru was struggling but he managed a few Bagger was doing very well no surprise there lol 😂 Legend, also John W was straight across he was on them & going well the rest of the other side didn’t seem to be to busy, I kept my head down & cracked on as I guessed I was doing ok ?? Guru called the all out at 4 so how was the scales going to go? I helped Danny & Bagger with the weigh in & took some photos. 


Next week I’m not there as I’m having some time out with the wife in the caravan pitty as I’m going to miss Terry & Dick’s memorial match at Trinity, so I’ll see you the week after at Avalon. I’ll ask one of the guys to do a blog for the memorial match 👍🎣






No comments:

Post a Comment