Tuesday 20 September 2022

Memorial Silvers 18.09.22

 Memorial Trinity Woodlands 


So today was a bit of a special Day, the day we remember Two great guys as I’ve said before but this one is the second match in their name. 

When I arrived Guru & Matrix were already there. Guru telling Matrix about his new rods coming but unfortunately there’s no date for an ETA & Six Rods he’s going fore lol 😂 he was also on about his new box again no ETA but late November its due date, I asked him why he’s getting the White Absolute & his reply was because your getting one 🤣🤣 lol 😂 fair play. 

Shortly after Nick Ducky Junior turned up waving his new Silvers / F1 tip rod around after he had a bargain on it. 


On to the import bit now, the presure was on a Silvers Match, all good but so many Silver Anglers all wanting the win, I wanted low 20’s as all good Silvers pegs & they normally hang around that end, but not to be I drew 7 Great NOT My Day was doomed from there. A good Carp Peg as I was going to prove. 

For company I had Rob E on 6 again a great Carp peg as he said - his words not mine I’m going at 1pm on my left Westy great to see him back after his hols & time out 🌞

Bagger Newell then Silvers Man himself Rich Coles my day just gets better 😳

All in at 10, 13m Gb & Maggots that could go with any hookers I feel may work, save me messing about nothing did apart from -  Carp & a short line that can also work well for Silvers - oh it worked for - Carp 😳

That’s my day Carp Carp & more Carp after nearly loosing my top 3 on - Carp, that was enough & I’d had a gut full so 2 o’clock I called it a day. 

Rob E fished the tip all day & caught steady well done to him he was still there when I went & fair play for a guy that was going at 1 he went on to win 🥇 when I chucked the cage feeder out I caught yep - Carp 😳

Westy was also doing ok he was catching Silvers with some carp in the mix he gave me a Skill School Lesson same for Bagger. 


It was a ok day, it was what it was nothing I could do really see you at Avalon. Guru has spoken to Vic we have the road side Pegs 26-45 

I believe my mate is back this week after being stuck in Spain last week. I’ll look forward to it 😁🎣





No comments:

Post a Comment