Wednesday 7 September 2022

03.09.22 Shiplate Main Lake

 


No blog last week as the away day was cancelled, a few of us jumped on different matches whilst others were on holidays etc.


Me &. Locky fished for Fry ‘s we were at The Sedges Locky. done good with 3rd on the Silvers 👏 👏.& I weighed in a half respectful  90lb a good days sport. 

Fletch & Sausage went to Viaducts open where Fletch framed on the Silvers 👏👏 


No match for me this week, so I asked Guru if he could do the blog for me, it’s always good to read someone else’s prospective of their day, it makes a nice change 🎣🎣



This weeks Match was at Shiplate &


we had 15 fishing, after a lovely bacon and egg roll with Mr Matrix Fry we were onto the draw done by Yammy with the help of Westy.

First in the bag was myself and peg 2 was my home for the day, being one of the smaller pegs I decided to fish for Silvers.

The all in at 10 o’clock & match on, it fished well for most of us.

The far side seemed to fish better with some good weights.

Bagger Newell was on fire, he never lets us down with 1st overall with John W 2nd and Jordy Searle 3rd 

The Silver fishing was good 1st  Mr Cole’s 2nd Dave Tunstall and 3rd Bolton George, I just pinged short in 4th with 23.6, I had a lovely days fishing.


next Sunday’s Match has been Rescheduled. We are on Brick at Sedges. I’m looking forward to seeing you there - tight lines 🎣🎣


The Guru Tart 😁💪👍

No comments:

Post a Comment