Sunday 7 August 2022

Trinity Woodlands 07.08.22

 Trinity Woodlands 


Nice to see all the guys today, everyone was in good spirit a nice relaxing glow in the air. The weather was set for hot so should all go well, I drew 29 yeah a good carp area I thought, for company I had Stan to my left & Yammy to my right. I set up the bomb & pellet, short was going to be meat, good margins, ground bait & either corn or meat, that was decided on my short line. Long story short I didn’t have a carp until 2 all my fish came from the margins alternating left & right just ticking over to weigh in a disappointing 50lb that was my day lol 😂 everyone seem to be struggling for the first few hours apart from Jordy & Kinger, Jordy was on 6 getting a carp a chuck & Kinger was on 16 I would say he can draw but I drew it for him Ha 🤣🤣💪 I also drew a good peg for Westy pitty I didn’t draw good for myself but at the time I thought that’ll be good Ha shocking 🤣🤣 not really much else to say apart from me & Stan & Yammy all struggled I did do a slapping rig for nothing that’s normally top draw on this venue but not for me today. 

Bagger Allen went for Silvers & didn’t disappoint bagging machine, Talking about bagging machines John W pulled it out of the bag again, he seemed to be struggling for a while then he smashed it well done 💪🎣

Sedges next week, I’ll see you the week after at Avalon 👍🎣



No comments:

Post a Comment