Tuesday 16 August 2022

Sedges 14.08.22

 Sedges 14.08.22


Not much of a blog for this match as I wasn’t there, I was at Trinity Woodland with Fry’s, fishing their match, my first with this club & yeah went well I was 3rd in there Silvers so more than happy with that….it was tight with the top Silvers at 21.10 & my 3rd with 21.03 I did get smashed me up once to many times at 3.15 I binned the match off then as the sun had done me 🌞 

Insidently the Lake record was broken with 300+ 

By Luke  💪🎣


I spoke to Locky when I got home he told me to hot 🥵 same as everyone including Kingy who I spoke to on the phone yesterday - he wanted to fish the Pellet Wag but couldn’t he had his brolly up for shade, he said things were tough then he started to catch well starting to gain on Jordy who was on the tip catching well - well nothing changes there 😁👍💪 I see Tony Fry done well I reckon he was on the Pellet Wag & Bomb & Pellet. 

Yammy doing his bit not a clue what he did but it worked 💪🎣


Avalon this week book in with Guru  & I’ll see you there 😁👍🎣


No comments:

Post a Comment